Joining AWISA is easy! Benefits of membership include:
- Networking opportunities
- Training and professional development
- Registration for our three annual conferences
- Access to our listserv of important state issues, immigration updates, resource sharing, and job opportunities
- And much more!
Membership is open to all Washington State residents interested in international education.
If you would like to become a member, simply select your membership payment option, hit the “Add to Cart” button near the bottom of this page, and pay by credit card. *Note that you do not need a Paypal account in order to make your payment.
Choose one option from below. Please note that different departments on the same campus must pay separately.
- $20 for an individual membership
- $45 for a membership of two to four people
- $55 for a membership with five or more
After you pay for your membership, please do the following:
- Fill out this form with the members’ information (names and emails) and institution/organization.
Membership Payment Here
Please note that membership payments are due by the Winter Conference each year.
If you prefer to pay by check, please fill out the 2018-2019 Membership Form and mail it to the AWISA Treasurer with your check. Thank you!
For access to AWISA’s bylaws, please go here: AWISA_Bylaws (PDF)